The Iona School Community Hall has just received a grant from the Big Lottery Fund to improve its acoustics in 2013. As a thriving urban school community, we are delighted to have received this grant as this will allow us to achieve our goal of this hall acting as a hub for the local community!
Our hall offers:
- Full disabled access.
- Private secure meeting space with full stage areas.
- On a late night bus route with wheelchair friendly buses.
- Ground floor toilet facilities.
- Storage facilities and kitchen facilities.
- Private,secure and well lit parking for a large number of cars.
- Capacity for large or small groups.
- Facility for small court and other keep fit activities.
- Separate, private entrance.
- Beautiful natural light
The hall can accommodate many groups from the wider community for many activities, such as keep fit, musical performances, board game groups, OAP meeting groups and many others. Once the relevant repairs have been made to the acoustics in the hall, please look out for ways in which you can hire this beautiful space.