This workshop introduces new levels of understanding, awareness and innovatory practice for the care of children up to three years old.
- Helping carers of young children to gain greater joy and satisfaction in their work
- Ensuring good attachment and respectful relationships between children and carers, with happy co-operation from birth
- Promoting self – initiated movement and independent play in children from birth as a fundamental foundation for life
- Providing healthy nourishing calm environments with appropriate equipment and toys
- Slowing down and simplifying practice to avoid over stimulation and create calm and contentment
- Providing self-development tools for carers to encourage “presence” and conscious care.
“Thank you so much for inspiring us to be brave (in questioning the old world) and to take a big step on such an exciting adventure in early years pedagogy.” Nicola Amies, Bright Horizons