The Iona School Receptionist – Maternity cover
The Iona School in Sneinton needs an efficient receptionist required for 12 months to cover maternity leave. Start date mid April 2017
We are a small friendly Steiner school situation in the heart of Nottingham
We need a person with excellent customer service skills to manage and look after our reception
You should be able to meet the following criteria;
- Smart in dress and able to understand the importance of being the first line of communication for the school
- Have great people skills, able to listen and understand peoples requests
- Have Good PC skills, including data input into excel
- Good skills in understanding administritive requests such as photocopying, taking post etc.
- High level of initiative, we need a person who presents solutions not problems
- great team worker, we need someone who will go the extra mile to help the teachers and managment team
- Able to prioritise you day, collecting registers in a timely fashion, passing on messages and welcoming visitors
The role is term time only (37 weeks) and between the hours of 8.30-3.30
The Iona school is committed to safeguarding, we would expect any applicants to uphold the same high standards. This role demands that you have a clean enhanced DBS (which we will carry out) and two good references. You will also be expected to undergo safeguarding training and as front of the school be highly vigilant.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form. we cannot process any applications that are not on our forms.