The Iona School Community Hall received a grant from the Big Lottery Fund to improve its acoustics in 2013. As a thriving, urban school community, we are delighted to have received this grant as this will allow us to achieve our goal of this hall acting as a hub for the local community!
Our hall offers:
- Full disabled access.
- On a late night bus route with wheelchair friendly buses.
- Private secure meeting space with full stage areas.
- Ground floor toilet facilities.
- Storage facilities and kitchen facilities.
- Private, secure and well lit parking for a large number of cars.
- Capacity for large or small groups.
- Facility for small court and other keep fit activities.
- Separate, private entrance.
- Beautiful natural light
The hall can accommodate many groups from the wider community for many activities, such as keep fit, musical performances, board game groups, OAP meeting groups and many others.
How to book?
Please contact Shirley at email@example.com or call us on 0115 9415295.